Come along to an intensive Prepositions workshop on Saturday 15th July from 9.45am to 12.30pm in Melbourne’s CBD. A maximum of 10 people can attend and spots are filling quickly.
You will learn:
– when to use each type of preposition
– the differences between prepositions
You can expect to:
– learn to identify which preposition to use
– practice using different prepositions
– receive resources to continue your practice after the workshop.
$35 per person
To register, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive further details.
This workshop is aimed at upper intermediate/advanced level students.
People who attended the last grammar workshop said:
“The instructor was great and it was great value for money.”
“Thanks so much, I learnt more than I expected.”