This workshop on Saturday 24th June will run from 9.30am to 12pm and is limited to 12 people only.
You will learn:
– when to use the Future Perfect Tense
– the differences between the Past simple and Present Perfect Tenses
– when to use the Past Perfect Tense
You can expect to:
– learn to identify the differences between these tenses
– practice using each of the tenses
– receive resources to continue your practice after the workshop.
$30 per person
To register, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This workshop is aimed at upper intermediate/advanced level students.
More grammar workshops will take place covering topics such as:
Use of -ing