Do you really want to improve your English writing? Here’s a great opportunity for you.
Every day this week you’ll see a different image and have the chance to take some time to write about it. Here are some quick tips to help you get started:
- Look at the picture for 2-3 seconds and then write down any words or ideas that come to mind.
- You may want to think about:
- What – what does the image show/represent?
- Why – why do you think it’s important or worth writing?
- Where – where do you think it could be?
- When – when do you think the picture was taken?
- Who – who’s in the image?
- So what..? – why should anyone else be interested in the image?
- Try to spend 5-10 minutes writing a short paragraph about the image.
- Read what you’ve written out loud.
- Can you hear any pronunciation or grammar mistakes?
- Are there any words that you think you need to change?
- Is there a more appropriate word or phrase you could use to make your writing more accurate?
Have fun writing & please share any images that you think others may enjoy!
See you soon