I am excited to share some exciting news which I know will help you find professional work more quickly in Australia.
This week I met with Anna Dobson, Co-Founder & CEO of Migrant Talent which assists Australian-based businesses who are actively looking to hire people with your background, skills and experience.
Anna and I are looking at ways that we can work together to provide more benefits to you.
In the meantime, if you, or anyone you know, is interested in any of the jobs below, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org today and I will provide further details.
- Position: Graduate Business Intelligence Developer – Permanent Full Time, Melbourne
This role will assist with the implementation of an Enterprise Business Intelligence strategy including Data Warehouse and Reporting to meet the needs of the business.
- Familiarity with end to end Microsoft BI technology stack, specifically SSAS and SSRS
- Data modelling capabilities, especially Dimensional Modelling
- Exposure to the design, build and maintain concepts of enterprise Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience in SQL and associated technologies and concepts
- Exposure to or experience with Agile – Scrum methodology
- Position: Visitor Services Officer – Casual June to Oct, Melbourne
- Provide excellence in customer service and deliver a consistently first-rate experience to visitors at an exciting exhibition opening in Melbourne in June.
- Speak another language in addition to English
More jobs will be coming soon so please, keep an eye out!
Have a great week.