How does it work?
Classes take place online via Skype, WhatsApp or WeChat at a time that’s convenient to you. All class times are Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Classes run for 30 minutes and focus on improving your English fluency and grammatical accuracy.
Classes are designed to improve your everyday English-speaking skills. If you want to improve your business English, we offer this too.
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice must be given if you need to make any changes to your class time.
What does the class include?
The class is designed as follows:
- Warm-up conversation with general questions on the topic – to help you start thinking in English.
- Respond to a specific topic-related question – to help you build skills in fluency and speaking under pressure.
- Discussion topic – to help you feel more confident explaining your ideas and expressing your opinion.
- Feedback u0026amp; practice – to help you become aware of your mistakes and learn how to improve your pronunciation and fluency.
You will receive written notes after each class.
The main speaking topics will include:
- Health u0026amp; Fitness
- Leisure Time
- Useful Expressions in English conversations
You will also learn how to introduce yourself in both every day and business situations, talk about what you’re doing and your future goals. If you have any additional topics that you wish to cover, please let us know.