Getting started and understanding your client’s needs
In this class you’ll learn how to ask for all the information you need from a colleague or prospective client so that you can get on with your work or prepare an initial quote/proposal. If you want to practice some specific scenarios, make sure to think about these before your class.
Here are some suggestions to help you:
- Can you tell me more about …?
- What are your main goals?
- What do you want to achieve through ….?
- How would you like me/us to contribute?
- How soon do you need …?
- What’s causing you the greatest challenge at the moment?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What does success look like to you?