Are you wondering why you’re not getting more interviews? There could be a few reasons.
It could be that:
- You’re applying to jobs where your background, skills and experience don’t meet the requirements.
- Your Cover Letter/CV/LinkedIn Profile don’t make it easy for employers or recruiters to easily find the information they need.
- Your Cover Letter/CV/LinkedIn Profile don’t present you as a true professional.
- You don’t read the position description carefully and communicate in your Cover Letter how you meet each of the requirements.
- Only apply for jobs where your background, skills and experience meet all the requirements.
- Review your CV and get it checked by someone else.
- Keep your goal in mind when you prepare your Cover Letter and CV and only apply for jobs that meet your career goals.
- Don’t just focus on your CV. Make sure you have a winning Cover Letter and be prepared for interviews by practicing common questions.