Conversation Club is a weekly meetup for professionals who want to feel more confident speaking English in the workplace. Each session is facilitated by a native English speaker and runs for 45 minutes. The session will include discussion on a different topic every week based on a short article or Ted Talk. It’s a great opportunity to learn and practice a variety of communication techniques, to increase your vocabulary and improve your pronunciation. The session is limited to 5 people maximum.
This is a perfect way to meet other professionals, network, share experiences and learn new, effective communication techniques in a relaxed and supported environment.
What you can expect:
- To learn and practice a variety of communication techniques/vocabulary to help increase your confidence at work
- To meet like-minded professionals who are willing to share in a safe and supportive environment
- To learn more about how to have effective communication in the workplace and have a laugh!
- Each session will run for 45 mins. The course dates are: 22 Oct, 29 Oct, 5 Nov and 12 Nov.
- Please arrive online on time to avoid disruption.
- Numbers limited to 5 people max.
- Please make sure to read the article or listen to the session content beforehand.