This 4-week Commit to your Career – Success Program is designed to give you support at every stage of your job search process and get you results. You’ll be guided through a 10-step strategic job search process with proven tools and resources to help you learn how the job market really works, how you can present yourself confidently for positions that meet your goals and how you can achieve career success.
You’ll start by taking part in a goal-setting discussion and you’ll then have a regular 15-min weekly check-in conversation to review your job search progress. You’ll receive an improved CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile with 100% accurate and professional English. You’ll be invited to a 10-min practice phone interview and a 30-min practice online interview and will receive feedback on your performance. Get started today and learn how you can increase your chances of getting an interview and present yourself confidently every time you apply for a job.
Our goal is to support you so that what you do every day helps you move a step closer to your next job.
Your Commit to your Career – Success Program includes:
- Review of your current CV and LinkedIn profile.
- 4 weeks’ access to our 10-step strategic job search process with professional resources, proven to achieve results.
- 30-min online introduction and goal setting discussion (via Zoom or Whatsapp).
- Self-Evaluation workbook & Job Search Checklist – to help you feel clear about your job search goals and create a Job Search Strategy.
- An improved CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile to meet the requirements of the positions that interest you, with 100% accurate and professional English.
- Weekly 15-min career coaching session to review your job search progress and discuss challenges.
- 10-min practice phone interview including feedback on your performance.
- 30-min practice professional interview including feedback on your performance.
- 15-min career development session after you’ve completed 1 month in your new job – to reflect on your experience and review your goals.
- Opportunities to ask all your job search questions and get answers from an industry professional.
- Opportunities to practice your online meeting communication to help you feel more confident at every stage of the job search process.