This flexible online program is designed to give you support throughout your job search process to help you get results. You’ll be guided through a 10-step strategic job search process with proven tools and resources that help you learn how the job market really works, how you can present yourself confidently for positions that meet your goals and how to achieve success.
If you’re serious about finding a new job and need some extra help, this easy to follow, 2-week online program can help you stay motivated, positive and on track. You can build your job search skills, boost your confidence and employability.
Our goal is to support you so that what you do every day helps you move a step closer to your next job.
Your Commit to your Career – Online Program includes:
- Review of your current CV and LinkedIn profile.
- 2 weeks’ access to our 10-step strategic job search process with professional resources, proven to achieve results.
- Self-Evaluation workbook & Job Search Checklist – to help you feel clear about your job search goals, create a Job Search Strategy and know what to focus on each day.
- 30-min online introduction and goal setting discussion (via Zoom or Whatsapp).
- An improved CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile to meet the requirements of the positions that interest you, with 100% accurate and professional English.
- 2 x 15-min career coaching sessions to review your job search progress, discuss challenges or practice phone interview techniques.
- Opportunities to ask all your job search questions and get answers from an industry professional.
- Opportunities to practice your online meeting communication to help you feel more confident in interviews.