If you’re serious about finding a new job and feel like you need some extra help, this easy to follow, step-by-step Commit to your Career – Intensive Program will provide you with the professional resources and support you need to help you stay motivated, positive and on track during your job search process.
Whether you are looking for Casual or Professional Jobs this flexible online program will help build your skills and knowledge to boost your confidence and employability.
Our goal is to support you so that what you do every day helps you move a step closer to your next job.
Your Intensive Pack includes:
- Review of your current CV and Cover Letter.
- Job Search workbook and checklist – to help you create your Job Search Strategy.
- Tips on what to focus on each day and how to get results – Topics include: job search techniques, identifying suitable roles, contacting recruiters, Cover Letter and CV preparation, Interview preparation, networking techniques etc.
- 2 x 15-min Phone/Zoom Check-in sessions where you can share your personal job search plan and receive tips/feedback/support.
- An improved CV, Cover Letter and LinkedIn profile, to meet the requirements of the positions that interest you, with 100% accurate and professional English.
- Access to ‘Commit to your Career’ job search resources, proven to achieve results.
- Opportunities to ask all your job search questions and get answers from a professional.
- Opportunities to practice your online meeting communication to help you feel more confident in interviews.