If you’re serious about finding a new job and feel like you need some extra help, this intensive 2-week Commit to your Career – Intensive Program will provide you with the professional resources and support you need to help you stay motivated, positive and on track during your job search process.
Whether you are looking for Casual or Professional Jobs this flexible, small-group program will help enhance your skills and knowledge to boost your confidence and employability.
Our goal is to support you so that what you do every day helps you move a step closer to your next job.
Your Intensive Pack includes:
- Daily 20-min Zoom Check-in at 9.30am AEDT (weekdays only) – you can share your job search daily plan and receive tips/feedback/support.*
- Tips on what to focus on each day and how to get results – Topics include: research techniques, identifying suitable roles, contacting recruiters, Cover Letter and CV preparation, Interview preparation, networking techniques etc.
- 2 weeks’ access to ‘Commit to your Career’ job search resources, proven to achieve results.
- Opportunities to ask all your job search questions and get answers from a professional.
- Review of your current CV and Cover Letter.
- Job search workbook and checklist.
- Opportunities to practice your online meeting communication to help you feel more confident in online interviews.
*This is an optional call and will benefit anyone who wants to participate.
Please note: For best results, this program is limited to 8 committed job seekers. To register your interest in a future program, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org